ACCENTURE PLACEMENT PAPERS AND HR, GD INTERVIEW QUESTIONS
Accenture Placement Paper Pattern:
(It consists of four rounds and all are elimination rounds)
1) Written Test 3 sections)-60 Qs, 60 Minutes
(20 questions)–Verbal (You can Refer Barron’s GRE)- 5 questions on reading comprehensions (passage reading), 5 Qs on sentence completion, 5 synonyms, 5 antonyms.
(20 Aptitude questions) – Aptitude (Refer R.S. Aggarwal)- just refer these chapters (profit & loss, percentage, probability, time & work, time & distance, allegation, mixtures, ratio & proportion, find average, interest, etc.
(20 questions) – Logical reasoning(10) and analytical reasoning questions(10) For verbal, reasoning and latest aptitude questions for placement papers and CAT / MBA test preparation, you can also buy the S Chand’s papers for Rs 30/- only.
2) Accenture GD (Group Discussion):
They give you any general topic. This section is just like other papers. You should make yourself heard and give good points. Then make a good summary of what u said when at least they give u a minute to summarize. Topics: Indo Pak Relations, America Bullying Iraq, etc.
3) Accenture India HR or Human Resource interview:-
(Same questions like Tell about yourself, family background, strengths and weaknesses, Why should we hire you, the most important event in your life, do u prefer team work or individuality etc.)
4) Accenture Technical interview:-
Prepare your final year project well. They can ask anything about the project. You should be comfortable about it and be prepared to answer any basic question about your project. It takes about 20 minutes. Some of the C Language Technical Interview questions usually asked are given as:
1) Pointer to a function.
2) Pointer to structure.
3) Static variable and difference between (const char *p,char const *p,const char* const p).
4) Pass by value & reference.
5) Syntax of string library functions.
6) Write a program to compare two strings without using strcmp() function.
7) Write a program to concatenate two strings.
8) Write a program to interchange 2 variables without using the third.
9) Write programs for String Reversal & Palindrome.
10) Write a program to find Factorial of a number.
11) Write a program to generate the Fibonacci Series.
See more Accenture completely detailed placement papers, hr technical interview questions and group discussion guide. Good Luck..