ACCENTURE Selection Procedure and Placement Paper Pattern
The selection procedure is given as follows:
1)Test: RS Aggarwal Aptitude Questions, English synonyms and other verbal, maths questions, etc. You can see the other Accenture placement papers.
2) Group Discussion / GD: Any topic can be picked up. It can be political, technical, debate, educational, etc. You have to demonstrate your teamwork ability and make some good points. Summarizing the discussion properly is the key to getting cleared in this round. You are told the results instantly.
3)HR round: About yourself, what u like/dislike, strengths / weaknesses, background, family, etc.
4)Technical Interview Round: Prepare your project well, Questions about your favorite subject, etc.
5)Final Selection Round of Accenture: They can ask you anything. Mostly about your best topic or subject. Or just any HR or tech question.
Various Section of the test paper: Accenture placement paper style and process
1) Numerical :
Profit loss, find percentages, mixtures, time and distance, interest, compounding, time and work, etc.
Venn diagrams, probability, drawing conclusions, RS Aggarwal is the key.
3) verbal: Its quite easy. There are synonyms, choose the correct word, passages and grammar questions sometimes
There were 60 questions and 60 minutes.
The selection pattern is different for people appearing for different specializations. For example it differs for Java and .net or mainframe guys.
Here is the Accenture process for Java developers’ job recruitment paper.
The process consists of:
1. Written Test
2. Group Discussion
3. HR Interview
4. Technical Interview
5. Final Interview
1. The written part of Java engineers placement test was pure technical. It consisted of 30 questions in 30 minutes. Questions were from EJB (5-6 ), JSP/servlets (3-4), UML (2), SQL/Database(2-3) and the rest were from core java. The whole test is quite tough. You should be well versed with the basics.
2. GD: Group Discussion was cool. Groups of 12 candidates were formed. Topics given are like should internet chatting in IT companies be allowed, Should ragging be banned, etc. Read more about the Group Discussion questions and tips.
3. You should have basics of JAVA and J2EE crystal clear. The person was cool and gave ample time to answer. Asked tricky questions related to basics of EJB, servlets etc.
4. The HR interview is just the same. They just ask usual questions like your career objectives, why u want to switch companies, why Accenture?, weaknesses, strengths etc.
5. The final interview is with a manager. There was a lot of rush there. So they take telephonic interviews too. Trust God and stay calm. Work Hard and study previous Accenture exam papers well.. Good luck.