It is a MNC with total number of employees 600 worldwide and with 60 members in Bangalore. Agile has 1250 worldwide clients in number.
The company provides solutions for product lifecycle improvement. Their trade name is Agile PLM solution.
Salary / Package offered by Agile
They are offering a salary of 2.5 lakh per annum with stock options.
Interview: The interview is personal and simple.
30 Objective type Questions each from C++ and java. Time duration is 1 hour.
Agile Java objective type questions:
(1)find out three keywords
(2) Which of the following is not a keyword?
(3) Three questions on legal array declaration
(a)int a=new int;
(b)int a=new int;
(c)int a=new int;wrong
(d)int a=new int;wrong
(e)int a=new int;
(4)++i+++j is equivalent to
(d)can’t be compiled(correct)
(5) The content of the array after execution of following statement:int a=new int;
(a)all elements contain zeroes
(6)find legal statements
(7)find illegal statements
(8) 5 questions on collection interfaces
(9) Find the length of array
(10) Write code for accessing array length without assigning it to another variable
(11) Recursion is
(a)any function which refer itself
(Recursion is a very important topic. Its there in almost every java programming question paper)
(12) Sorting method which don’t generally use recursion
(13) Q regarding abstract
(14) 2 questions on hash table
Agile Objective C++ Questions :
(1) How does pure virtual function differ from virtual function?
(a)pure virtual fn. is initialized to zero.
(2) Virtual destructors are used for
(3) Find legal statement
(4) Output of the program
(b)it compiles and outputs 10 4(ans)
(5)Question on copying or assigning
(6) Early or static binding means
(a)at run time
(b)at compile time (Answer)
(7) Q on global variables, one Q on globally declared static variable
(8) 2 Qs on “vector” type
(9) Branch of a tree which has no childs is called ________
(10) When a node c is inserting between nodes a and b how many pointers will be modified
See more C++ and Java objective / multiple choice questions from other placement papers and technical interview questions section. Good Luck!