Psychometry Interview Test Sample Questions for IT Companies Indian MNC Sample Psychometry tests.
The choices to these questions are:
Psychometry Questions – Psychometry Round MNCs India:
1. You talk more slowly than most people.
2. You like to play practical jokes upon others.
3. You take the lead in putting life into a dull party.
4. You would like to belong to as many clubs and social organizations as possible.
5. There are times when your mind seems to work very slowly and other times when it works very rapidly.
6. You get things in hurry.
7. It is difficult for you to understand how some people can be so unconcerned about the future.
8. You lie to sell things (i.e. to act as a sales person)
9. You are often “Life of the Party”.
10. You find daydreaming very enjoyable.
11. You like to do things slowly and deliberately.
12. You are a happy-go-lucky individual.
13. When you are served stale or inferior food in a restaurant, you say nothing about it.
14. You would rather apply for a job by writing a letter than by going through with a personal interview.
15. You are often in low spirits.
16. You are inclined to rush from one activity to another without pausing enough for rest.
17. You are so concerned about the future that you do not get as much fun out of the present as you might.
18. When you are attracted to a person whom you have not met earlier you make an active attempt to get
acquainted even though it may be quite difficult.
19. You are inclined to limit your acquaintances to select few
20. you seldom give your past mistakes a second thought.
21. You are less energetic than many people you know.
22. You often stop to analyzed your thoughts and feelings.
23. You speak out in meetings to oppose those whom you feel sure are wrong.
24. You are so shy it bothers you.
25. You are sometimes bothered by having a useless thought come into your mind over and over.
Latest 2008 Psychometry Interview Questions asked in the freshers / developers placement test for Top Multinational Indian, USA, UK, Japan, Denmark, Austrian, Australian Companies / MNCs.