Robert Bosch Placement Paper on 3rd mar 2007
I am providing you the Robert Bosch Placement Paper general information and some technical questions.
My name is Angad. I attended Robert Bosch. There were a total of 3000 candidates. The test question papers booklets were different for every brach. The first round was aptitude, second round was Group Discussion (GD), third one was technical interview and the final 4th one was HR interview round.
In the written part, there were a total of 80 questions and the time duration was 80 minutes. You have to use only pencils.
The questions are.
1. Big Indian is an ——(Ans ordering of bytes)
3. Question on 2′s complement
4. Inheritance is (forgot choices)
5. if (test())
i will be incremented only when value of test=1
6. Transfering of pages from memory to peripheral devices through buffer is? (spooling)
7. A basic question on dynamic binding
8. many questions on data structures but i dint attend those
printf(”%d %d”,*pi+1+(*pi+1)) (repeated)
10. array containing string is( group of characters ending with /0)
11. Sorry friends i remember just the above questions but they were all repeated ones just study the previous ones from here . Aptitude problems were like finding average, time and work, venn diagram, a logical reasoning question and a data interpretation question. These were very simple oens. Just practise from here and RS Aggarwal.
Also there was no cutoff so no worries. English was a bit tough though. i cleared Gd but i was gone in tech hr round.
Technical interview will be in their field of interest only. Good Luck for your placement test paper. i wish you get hired.
We have more free Robert Bosch Placement Papers latest 2008 and technical interview questions, HR interview questions, GD guidance and more. see IT companies Aptitude questions, reasoning questions, mathematical questions, probability questions, english language test questions, synonyms, antonyms, paragraph, fill in the blanks, etc. so keep watching LatestExams.com-your own free online exam guide.