Robert Bosch interview on 07 JUL 2006
Interview Questions asked in Robert Bosch employment test on 07/07/2006 .
First of all he asked the general questions like tell me something about yourself, whats your CET Rank and maths score.
Then he asked the following technical questions:
The technical questions were mainly Unix, C/C++ related:
1. What is the difference between DOS and UNIX?
2. Which subject are you proficient in??(me C++)
3. What is the difference between c and c++?
4. What are the features of c++?
5. What is polymorphism? Example.
6. Tell something about your project.
7. DBMS (database management) questions.
What is normalization?, how many codd rules are there?, what are they? , why do nedd them?
8. Some queries? – wat does group by do?
one query was – there is a relation called Salary which has attributes like empid, salary, level of employee. the q was group all the employees according th thier level, and calculate the sum of all salaries in aparticular level??
9. What are the difference types of databases??
10. About the system software lab project.
11. Some unusual stuff from maths integration, differentiation
a. There r three jars of capacity 8, 5 and 3 ltrs. U have to take out exactly 4 ltrs from the 8 ltr jar which is full initially and the other two jar(5 and 3) are empty.
b. next no. in the sequence 1 2 4 7 12 __
Lastly he asked me “do you have any questions?”
These are the Bosch technical Unix, C or C++ related questions mainly.
These are the things aked in my interview, go through more on storage class, volataile, bitwise operation, and project related.
You can see more Robert Bosch Placement Papers 2008 and interview questions latest for technical and hr interviews here.