Robert Bosch interview 24th june, 2007 at bangalore
Hi, I am Naresh Gurram(SBIT). I am submitting the ROBERT BOSCH placement test question paper. I am from B.tech EEE branch.
There will be different test papers for Electronics & Communication candidates and COMPUTER engineering candidates.
For my branch, the various topics which are asked the most are:
BASIC ELECTRONICS, NT, CONTROL SYSTEMS, ELETRICAL MACHINES, DIGITAL ELECTRONICS
APTITUDE & GENERAL PHYSICS
GENERAL ENGLISH and the C Language Technical questions are also important.
For C language, a good book is Kanitkar.
Duration 1 hour
This paper is for B.tech / Btech or BE – EEE, ECE, EIE & IT engineering branches
(EEE – Electrical & Electronics Engineering, ECE – ELectronics and Electrical Engineering, EIE – Electronics and
Instrumentation Engineering, IT – Information Technology)
1. A 16 bit monosample is used for digitization of voice. If 8 kHz is the sampling rate then the rate at which bit is
a) 128 b) 48 c) d)
1. There was a figure of JK flip flop in which ~q is connected to J input and K=1. If clock signal is successively applied 6
times what is output sequence (q=?)
2. The relationship b/w Gain & Bandwidth?
a) Independent of each other
b) Gain decreases as bandwidth decreases
c) Gain increases as bandwidth increases till some extent after which stability decreases
3. In “ON CHIP” decoding memory can be decoded to
a) 2^n b)2^n +1 c)2^n -1 d) some other choice Ans: a
4. Half of address 0Xffffffff is
a) 77777777 b) 80000000 c) 7FFFFFFF d) some other choice
5. For a 4 bit succe D/A with 16v o/p the resolution is
a)10v b)1v c)1.6v d)16v Ans : b
6. A 20kva transformer at full load conditions have the coreless & cu loss are 250w&300w,To get max efficiency what will
be the total loss in tr in w
a) 550 b) 500 c) 600 d) Data insufficient Ans : b
7. There was a circuit consisting of AC voltage source and one inductance. Inductance value=0.2mH AC voltage =150 sin
(1000t).what is the current flowing in the circuit?
a) b) c ) d)
8. Power gain of an amplifier having i/p gain of 20W and output gain of 20mW is
a) 60 b) 25 c) 10 d) 0
9. There was a RC circuit given with AC voltage source. Expression for capacitance was asked for charging condition. Choices
were somewhat like this: a) some value multiplied by exp (-t/T)
ans –c i= (Vs/R)exp(-t/ T)
10.SCR s are connected in series to get
a) high current rating b) voltage regulation c) high v rating d)some other
11. Which one of the following is used for high speed power application?
a) BJT b) MOSFET c) IGBT d) TRIAC
12. One question related with SCR timing dia
13. SCR is used for
a) To achieve optimum (or maximum …not sure) dv/dt
b) For high current ratings
c) To achieve high voltage
d) Some other choice
14. State in which o/p collector current of transistor remains constant in spite of increase in base current is
a) Q point b) Saturation c) Cut off
15. what is the resonant frequency of parrel RLC circuit of R= 4.7 komh L= 2 micro Henry and c=30pf.
a). 20.5 MHz
b). 2.65 KHz
c). 20.5 KHz
16.for the parallel circuit (one figure is given) Is= 10mA. R1= 2R, R2=3R, R3= 4R. R is artritary
17 . Two ques on control sys like the sys will be stable when the roots are
a) real & +ve b) real & -ve c) d)
20 The ques on Niquest plot
21 0ne ques on root locus
22. One more question related with ADC like voltage is 8 volts. freqency 2 Mega hz. what is the converssion rate
23. Question related with serial in parallel out shift register…What is output sequence?
24. Given one RLC circuit in which values of R, L and C were given. What is the value of frequency f?
25. #define A 10+10
printf (“%d”, a);
a) 100 b) 200 c) 120 d) 400
ans : c
ans ; indefinite loop here ihe loop will continue again & again ie after 32767 the go to -32768
27. if (fun ())
X gets incremented if and only if
a) fun () returns 0
b) fun () return 1
c) fun () return -1
d) return a value other than 0 ans ; d
28. In dynamic memory
a) Power dissipation is less than that of static memory
b) Clock is needed
c) Refreshing is required
d) All the above
29. Short, int and long integers have how many bytes?
a)2,2,4 b) Machine dependant c)2,4,8 d) Some other choice ans : b
30. A (n) is ———–filter combination of
a) Passive b) Active c) AMPLIFIER d) BOOSTER
31. according to ohms law the current density is proportional to
a) current b) di/ds c) applied emf d)
32 Two more ques on gravity ie body is projected then find the time of fall and some physics ques
33. Structure comparison is done
c) compiler dependent
34. The system in which communication occurs in both ways but not simultaneously in both ways is
a) Half simplex b) Simplex c) Half duplex d) duplex
35. main ()
int a=5, b=6;
printf (“%d”, i);
a) 0 b) 1 c) 6 d)5
36. int fun (char c)
static int y ;}
a) c, i are stored in stack and y stored in data segment
b)c stored in stack and i,y are stored in data segment
c) c is stored in text segment, y in data and i in stack
37. how would you insert pre-written code into a current program?
d) #pre ans: c
38.structure may contain
a) any other structure
b) any other structure expect themselves
c) any other structure except themselves and pointed to themselves
d) none of the above
39 One ques from pointer declaration
40 If a>4,b<-1 then which of the following is true
a)2a+b<0 b) 4a<3b c) a>4b d) some oth
41 In a class out of 150 studs participated in various games foot ball ,basket ball, cricket are 120, 130,135 respecly and 5
stud are not playing any one of then then find the least no of studs which are are playing all the games
a)110 b)100 c) 96 Ans a
42. 20 men can do a work in c/2 days & 30 women can do the same work in c/3 days then how many days will take to complete the
work when 20 men &30wmen work together
a)5c/6 b)c/6 c) 6c/5
43. find the lateral surface of a cone with diameter of base 12feet . and the latent height is 24feet
a) 1320square f.
b) 260 square f.
c) 96 square f.
d) none ans : c
44. Ann is shorter than Jill and Jill is taller than Tom. Which of the following inferences are true?
a) Ann is taller than Tom b) c) d) Data insufficient ans : d
45. Sum of squares of two numbers is 404 and sum of two numbers is 22.Then product of two Numbers?
a) 20 b) 40 c) d) (Answer is 40. Two numbers are 20 and 2)
46). (10 | 7) would produce
Remaining ones are the English Language questions which contain correction of sentence, some synonyms and some puzzles questions.
See more Robert Bosch Placement Papers 2008 and Latest Technical HR Tech Interview questions with answers / solutions for programs / output and important hints, tips and tricks for Robert Bosch India recruitment / placement test papers for freshers and experienced people in India and other parts of the world.
We are currently recieving whole test question papers and interview guidance materials from candidates from New Delhi, Noida, Gurgaon, Lucknow, Mohali, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Madurai, Trivendrum, Thiruvananthapuram, Pondicherry, Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad and lots more cities from India for latest 2007 and 2008 papers for MNCs in BPO, KPO, IT services, software, Hardware, manufacturing, financial sector, consumer products makers, etc.