Satyam Computers Placement Paper Questions
Aptitude / Reasoning objective type – multiple choice questions. Latest Sample RS Aggarwal and Barons Placement Test
1.After giving 35.66% discount. a saler makes a loss of 11.11 rs.
2. There is an intersection question cannot remember it but the answer is b
3. The sides of a rectangle is 100 cm and 60 cm if there is a path of 5 cm around the rectanle.it is included in that given rectangle.find the area of that path.
4. There is a number when diveded by 5 gives a remainder 3 and when divede by 7 gives a remainder of 5 Ans is 33.
5. A train when travelling from 2 station A and B when travelling a speed of 50km/hr is late by 10min,and when travelling at 30km/hr arrives a late by 50min. Find the diatance.
6. Rational no. is a………ans: real no. place blindly.
7. A boat is going along the stream and returning in the opposite direction of stream it travels 10 km along stream. The sppeed of stream is 3 km/hr,then find the speed of boat.
8. A boy leaves his home 15 minute before his shedule time.he takes 10 minutes to reach the bus stop.he arrive at the stop at 8:40 am when he leaves the home.
9. A and B runing around a circle of perimeter of 1200meter(may be differ).A is runing at 210 meter/minute and bB is runing190 metre/minute in oppsite direction to each other.at wich time they will meet.
10. A boy start to count from 32 in the descending order.and another boy start counting from 1 at the same time and he count only the odd no.then find which no they will count at the same time.there were 5 questions on syllogism. if inference is true then A is rightif inference is false then B is rightif inference is probably true then cotherwise D
11. All the wives are womenshe is women.inference:she is wife
12. Some of the teachers are fool.A is a teacher.inference:A is a fool.
13. There is a ladder and 4 persons (A,B,C,D) on the ladder. A is further up than B and C.D is further up than A.Which is third from the bottom of the ladder? Ans: person A.
14. A person goes to the house of Sita who is the neighbour of Gita. Amar married with Anita who is the sister of Sita.Ashu is the father of Amar.(a) What is the relation between Sita and Amar?(b) What is the relation between Amar and Gita?
15. In an elevator either 12 adults or 20 children can go. If 15 children already occupied the space , how many adults can go with children?ans: 3
16. Amit’s D.O.B. is 3rd March 1980. Amit is four day’s older than Sumit. The Republic Day of 1980is Thrusday. What is the day of Sumit’s D.O.B.?
17. A complete a race of 120m taking 4sec less than B. B takes one sec less than C. How much timetaken by A to complete the race?
18. A person pointing towards a lady says She is the only sister of my father. Find the no. of childs of grandfather? Answer: can’t say
19. If GEN = 9 , ABOUT = 15 then GENERAL = ?
20. If DUST is called AIR . AIR is called RAIN.RAIN is called WATER. WATER is called COLOUR.COLOUR is called ROAD. ROAD is called DUST.Where the Fish lives?
21. A is richer than B. B is richer than C. C is richer than D. D is richer than E. Then who is the middle of this relation.
22. There is question to find the code of SEARCH the ans is c.There are 5 or 6 questions based on coding and decoding.
23. A to Z. First letter A is swapped with Z, second letter B with Y, and so on. Which letter thetenth from right.
See more Satyam Computers Latest 2008 Sample Placement Test Paper Questions