Questions from Wipro Infotech Interview:
1. What are the funs. of transport layer? What is TCP, UDP, their
2. If you undelete a file in unix or dos can you recover it?
If you can how will you do it?
3. Write a pgm. to check whether given string is palindrome or not?
4. Which page replacement algo. is the best one? ie. the one which
will give less page faults, assuming cache memory is not there.
4. Do you know unix internals?
5. What is TSR ? Explain in little detail? HOw it is handled?
6. How to fine the size of the int without using size of operator?
ans. store -1 in that location so by two’s complement all ones
will be stored in that location. Keep right shifting it
so zeros will be appened on the left. Once the location
is filled with all zeros, the number of shifts gives you
the size of that operator.
7. About ARP and RARP.
8. HOw parameter passing in C
9. What compiler actually does
Keep watching for more. Coming soon: Solutions, answers and detailed expert explanation here.