Wipro Placement Paper Questions and answers of multiple choice type.. Full exam question paper. See more wipro recruitment exam full whole test papers here.
then the simplified function is
( Capital letters are copliments of corresponding letters A=compliment of a)
[a] a [b] ab [c] abc [d] a(bc)* [e] mone
(bc)*=compliment of bc
2) A 12 address lines maps to the memory of
[a] 1k bytes [b] 0.5k bytes [c] 2k bytes [d] none
3) In a processor these are 120 instructions . Bits needed to impliment
[a] 6 [b] 7 [c] 10 [d] none
4) In 8085 microprocessor READY signal does.which of the following
is incorrect statements
[a]It is input to the microprocessor
[b] It sequences the instructions
Ans : b
5) Return address will be returned by function to
[a] Pushes to the stack by call
Ans : a
Ans : 3267
7) If A>B then
else B>C then
in this , for 75% times A>B and 25% times B>C then,is 10000 instructions
are there ,then the ratio of F to G
[a] 7500:2500 [b] 7500:625 [c] 7500:625 if a=b=c else 7500:2500
8) In a compiler there is 36 bit for a word and to store a character 8bits are
needed. IN this to store a character two words are appended .Then for storing a K characters string, How many words are needed.
[a] 2k/9 [b] (2k+8)/9 [c] (k+8)/9 [d] 2*(k+8)/9 [e] none
9) C program code
int zap(int n)
then the call zap(6) gives the values of zap
[a] 8 [b] 9 [c] 6 [d] 12 [e] 15
10) Virtual memory size depends on
[a] address lines [b] data bus
[c] disc space [d] a & c [e] none
Ans : a
2) Critical section is
[b] statements which are accessing shared resourses
Ans : b
Microcontrollers – Microprocessor questions for placement papers. B.tech engineering branches questions for CSE, ECE, IT, EEE, EE and ME – Computer science and engineering, Information technology, Electronics and communication engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical, instrumentation engeineering branches. The programs and coding instructions related questions asked in the written technical test papers are given here.
11) load a
then the content in accumulator is
Ans : a**2+b**4
12. Add 79H and 86H and tell the contents of flags
13. Scr is used for _____ ( ac, dc , both )
14. Push pull amplifier is used to remove which harmonics ( even , odd , both )
15. PAM is demodulated using ___ ( low pass filter , high pass filter )
16. 16k memory is needed. How many chips with 12 address buses and 4 data
buses are needed.
17. AM wave is detected using _________ detector
18. Which flip flop is used for shift registers
19. Program counter does what __ (stores a memory address, address of the present instruction)
20. In a bistable multivibrator communication capacitor is used for ______ ( speed up response , ac coupling)
21. Totem pole is what?
22. Time costant for an integrator and differentiator should be ( small , high etc.)
23.TV waves are __ ( sky waves , space waves etc.)
24.Which configuration has highest i/p imp. ( ce , cb , cc )
25. Parabolic antenna with 2degree angle. What is its directivity.
26. Given 10 mhz pe modulation and we got a 100 mhz band. How many channels can be there.
27. If o/p power is doubled by how much does the sound increase ( 1db,2db,3db )