Wipro Placement Paper:
General Wipro Technical Interview Questions:
1.Tell me about your project.
2. What is a pointer?
3. How can you pass the address of a variable to a pointer?
4.Write a program for pass by value and reference
5. Write a program for recursion.
6. What is a macro? (In wipro campus technical interviews, such easy basic c and C++ language questions are asked. You dont have to worry much)
7. What is the difference between macro and standard library functions?
8. Define inheritance and polymorphism
9 Explain multithreading
10. Does a function necessarity have to return a value?
11 What do you mean by swapping in an operating system?
12 List the swapping algorithm.
13. what is page fault. Explain a page fault algo.
14 what do you mean by a tree in technical language terms?
15. What do you know about graph and disjoint graph?
16. Sort the numbers using quick sort. (in the wipro technical interview specifically, you may be given some numbers and may asked to sort them)
17. What are the different types of sorting?
18. What are the different ypes of software models?
19. What is a query?
20. typer of sql,ddl,dml
21. How do you create a table? (in any interview, going forward as you keep on answering the questions, you may be asked tougher questions)
22. What is a shell and a kernal?
Wipro most common HR Interview Questions you need to prepare are:
Question 1. Introduce yourself.
Here you need to tell about yourself. (You may not tell about your college in case its a joint campus placement paper interview)
Project Interview Question in HR: Tell in detail about your project.
Wipro and IT Companies Project Interview Tips: There are many engineering students which just purchase the project for their final year. There may be many among you guys who purchase the project and modify it a little bit. But even if you purchase the project, ask for complete theoretical support from the seller, you should understand the project completely and have knowledge of each and every little concept inside the project. I mean you should know how to make it if you have to remake it yourself. This will help you in your semester project viva questions and of course help you in the it companies maybe wipro, infosys, tcs, hcl or microsoft project interview questions. (These companies stress a lot on your final year projects and ask a lot of questions about them. If they come to know that you dont have knowledge about what you did, they make reject you. So prepare your project and try to make them feel that you were the leader of your project team of three or four)
Question 3. Tell me about any problem which you faced in real life in detail. What did you do to ride over the problem. (think over it and be prepared for these simple common questions)