The Citi corporation test is followed by a Technical and HR interview. Some puzzles may also be asked in the interview
The Written Test paper consists of three sections.
The first section is multiple choice type aptitude section.
The second section is a 10 data interpretation questions section all MCQ. GRE questions may be handy for preparation. For example some graphs will be there and the related questions will be asked.
The third section is a Number series with 20 Questions to be done in 7 minutes.
The Forth section is a Figure series with 20 Questions to be done in 14 minutes.
The last section is a Essay. In the last section there was a passage. That should be done in time 10 minutes. You can prepaer some computer topics like client servers, internet etc.
Here is the Sample Aptitude part of Citi India Placement Paper:
2. The cost of five trays is 0.35 each and dozen.. (The answer is Rs 13.75)
3. Two third of the distance in a 15 miles journey is covered with a speed of 40 mph and the rest one third is covered with 60 mph. How much time the whole journey will take? (answer : 20 minutes)
4. A man walks from 9.15 to 5.15 from monday to friday and 9.00 to 12.00 on saturday.Each day 0.45 min lunch. How much time he walks in a week. (ans: 39hrs15min).
5. 12 revolutions takes 1/8 th second time. In 20 seconds how many revolutions will be covered. (ans:1920)
6. In 60 reems of paper 40 reems were used. Then what percentage of the reems will be remaining? (ans:33.33%)
7. A started at 9.00 am with 6 mph and B started at 9.30 am with 8mph in the same direction. At what time will they meet. (ans:11.00am)
8. In a storage stall of 5x3x2inch. How many blanks of size 2x1x1inch can be stored..(ans:15)
9. In a company 3/5 of people know shorthand 1/4th know typing and 1/5 know both. What fraction of people do not know both.. (ans:35%)
10. In a group of five persons A,B,C,D,and E
a)A and C are intelligent in English and Reasoning.
b)B and C are intelligent in English and General Awareness.
c)E and D are intelligent in Arithmatic and Inteview.
d)E is intelligent in Interview,reasoning and Arithe matic.
e)B and D are intelligent in Arithematic and General Awareness.
1) Who is intelligent in English,arithematic,and general awareness (ANSWER:B)
2)Who is intelligent in english and reasoning but not in general awareness (ans:A)
3)Who is intelligent in Arithematic,General Awareness and Interview (ans:D)
4)Who is intelligent in English General Awareness and Reasoning (ans:C)
5)Who is intelligent in Arithematic,Reasoning and Interview(ans:E)
11. Five persons A,B,C,D and E were travelling in a car.They were two ladies in the group. Of them who knew the car driving one was a lady.A is brother of D.B wifeof D,drve at the begining.
E drive at the end.
1)Which of the following is a pair of brothers.(ans:A,D)
2)Who was the other lady in the group.(ans:C)
3)In the case of which the following pairs,no relationship
can be established with one else in the group (ans:C,E)
4)How was E related to A.(ans:DATA INADEQUATE)
15. A man said to woman ” your only brother’s son is my wife’s brother”. How is the woman related to the man’s wife…(ans:AUNT)
There are more Citi Aptitude test question papers here. Keep watching for more sample tests and technical hr interview procedure with experiences here for leading Financial, IT and other MNCs – companies here.