HCL Technologies India campus placement paper for freshers at Coimbatore Institute of Technology, Coimbatore on 25th July 2007. Campus paper – software / hardware b.tech / be engineers recruitment for hcl india.
First of all there was the aptitude test.
1) General aptitude test
2) Technical paper ( asked in computer networks, unix and c language )
and a hardware technical paper for those who are interested in that.
Those who are shortlisted in aptitude test are called for the interview on the next day.
We had two rounds of Interview 1) Technical 2) H.R
only one interviewer in the panel. I am an ECE student and my area of interest is microprocessor 8085. Following questions were asked:
1) Introduce yourself
2) Tell me about your projects done so far
3) What is a pointer and write a program to print the address of that variable.
4) How to access a pointer using structure and write a program using that
5) What is the difference between structure and union
6) Write a program using union
7) What are the advantages of pointer
8) What is a static variable
9) What is a micro controller and the difference between microprocessor and microcontroller
10) Tell me the major advantages of microcontrollers compared to microprocessors
HCL HR Interview: Female hot HR interviewer was there. She asked the questions very fast and took very less time. She asked both technical and hr questions in the interview. She was a too smart IT lady.
Like She gave a c language program and asked the output, then asked whats a pointer.
1)What is your aspiration? 2) Why HCL and what do u know about HCL? 3) About my family background.
The result was declared very fast within 30 minutes. I was selected in hcl.
Go through other related hcl technologies placement test papers, IT MNC employment test papers, recruitment test question papers and cse – computer science, it, ece – electronics and communications engineering, mechanical, civil and other b.tech / be branches freshers and experienced candidates interview questions with detailed experiences.