Sutherland Placement Test on 21st May 2007 at Chennai
Sutherland India is there at many locations in Chennai city. It also has centres in Kochi, Kerala and Mumbai, Maharashtra.
There were four rounds in the interview
1. Intial Screening Round – They will ask about you and any question on the general topics to test how you speak. They try to check your english communication skills.
2. Typing speed test – Typing speed should be above 25 and accuracy should be 90 percent.
3. English test – Test your command over English language. A passage will be given and some questions related to it will be asked.
4. Technical round – Technical Questions will be asked.
Technical Interview Questions were:
1. What is a Computer?
2. What do you mean by safe mode?
3 Some questions related to safe mode.
4. Some Dos – Command related technical questions (easy programming / command entry type).
5. If a folder is created with some file, how will you delete it using Dos-Command?
6. Configuration of your computer.
You should prepare about basic concepts of Operating systems like Windows XP, 98 and 2000, and difference among this Windows. You can see other sutherland india sample placement papers for bpo / call centre executive and tech – technical support engineers or freshers here. Also see IT companies technical interview questions with solutions / hints and answers here with real candidate experiences. Call centre and BPO jobs pay you good and are best for IT, computer science graduates and niit, aptech, IT diploma holders, Bca, bsc it or msc / mca post graduates.