Here is the Tech Mahindra India Placement Paper held at Terna Engineering College At Nerul, Navi Mumbai on 21st March 2007
Whole TestPaper at Campus:
First there was the aptitude test. There were 75 questions to be done in 60 minutes. There were 5 sections:
1)Verbal & quantitative
2) Verbal, Nonverbal Questions
3) Appropriate preposition & words
4) Fill in the blanks (English)
The verbal sections were really easy. It took me just 15 minutes to solve the 45 Questions of these section.
The quantitative part was tough. You can go through Shakuntala Devi’s puzzles for these. There was no negative marking.
Out of 80 students, 36 were selected. After that we filled a form and had our Tech Interview.
The tech interview lasted for about 30 minutes:
The questions were:
- Introduce yourself.
- Favorite Subjects of semester 5.(Ans. Microprocessors)
- Draw the architecture of 8086 and explain it in 90 secs.
- What is BIU & EU?
- Where is the memory module?
- Have you learned computer networks?
- Tell me what is LAN and WAN. Give examples?
- What other subject did you like in semester 5?
- What do you study in DCOM?
- What is multiplexing?
- Explain TDM
- Explain FDM
- How will u decide as to when FDM or TDM should be used?
- Who according to you is the best guitarist in the world and why?(Ans. Steve Vai)
- Who is your favourite keyboard player and why?(Ans. A.R. Rehman)
- Why should Tech Mahindra Hire you?
- What are your strengths? (Answer. Leadership Qualities)
- What is ur goal?
- I do the work of an analyst, but I’m a project manager?
After this was the Personal Interview Round. The questions were like introduction, strengths, y TM, what did u learn frm d presentation?
After 20 mins, the results were out and 30 were selected from 36.
See other Latest 2008 Tech Mahindra Placement Papers here free.