Subscribe:Posts Comments | Read Articles on Various Topics - Pro Articles

You Are Here: Home » Annamalai University » Annamalai: Open University System and Courses

Various BA, Bachelors of Literature, BBA, BCA and BSc. Open university courses:

B.A. in various subjects like in History, History & Heritage Management, Sociology, Economics, Business Economics, Political Science, Public Administration, Functional Tamil, Population Studies is available at annamalai university. Candidate must be 18 years of age. The duration is of 3 years.

The various courses are given below:

B.A. in English, English & Communication, Tamil. Same as above

See related  here and other admission guidance and information related to various courses here. First one is Bachelors of literature in Tamil: B.Lit. (Tamil). The eligibility is same as above.

B.Com Accounting & Finance.

B.B.A.

B.M.M (Bachelor of Marketing Management).

B.Sc. is offered in various subjects like Maths, Psychology, Computer Science, Information Technology, Maths. with Computer Applications.

Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA)

All degrees, open university courses are of 3 years duration. See other latest  courses and distance education courses.

8 Comments

1. komathi says:

Hi sir ,

i want to know that we can write the 2nd puc exam in your university, please give me details more , when is the last date to pay the fees .

Regards
    Komathi

2. Abirami says:

Hi Sir,

I was discontinued my B.M.M.,-year 2002 now i want to continue my B.M.M., so pls give me Idea and more details. how can I continue? please rpl.

3. mansoor says:

sir now i am working in oman i want to study BMM Course open system.so pls give details

4. selvaraj. P says:

Dear sir,

i am completed M.A sociology from open university strem in Dec 2008.more than goverment sector and private company says, this certificate is invalued. i want to clarification by the currunt status of this issues.

kindly consider my application.
    MY EN. Roll No: 081991142

SELVARAJ. P

5. V.BABU says:

hi sir,

i am going to join BA public admistration in annamalai univesity.please help me i want to know course detils.please reply me sir.

regards
    v.babu

6. Sonal says:

Dear Sir,

I would like to know that is there any 10+2 standard course so that i can complete it and get directly admitted to Graduation from your university. For example BPP course from IGNOU gives direct admission to graduate in their university.

Please reply in my mail ID

Thanks

7. I.Ranjith says:

Dear Sir/madam,

I Would like to join BBA. So Kindly give me the details about that.

8. aswini says:

sir, in 2002-2005 i took a course of Bsc .till now iam having one ariar in 2nd year and two ariar in 3rd year. iam not interested in that subject.but iam interested to do B.Com . is it posible todo through annamalia open university.if possible, how to apply.pls reply me sir. thank you.