The various distance education undergraduate courses are explained below:
- Bachelors of Commerce B.Com, B.Com. (Computer Applications), Bachelor of Business Studies, B.Com. in International Business, B.com in Accounting & Finance,
- Bachelor of Marketing Management (BMM), B.Lit. (Tamil), B.B.A. (Bachelor of Business Administration), B.B.A. (Computer Aplication). Eligibility: Pass in pre- Universiy/ Higher Secondary Examination/Second year Foundation Programme/Three year Diploma/Two year Diploma in Teacher Education or an equivalent examination.
- B.Sc. in Mathematics, B.Sc. Mathematics with Computer Application. Eligibility: Pass in Pre-University/Higher Secondary Examination/Second year Foundation Programme/Three year Diploma or an equivalent examination with Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects.
- Bachelor of arts or B.A. in Tamil, Functional Tamil, English, Literature, English & Communication, Economics, Business Economics, History, History & Heritage Management, Sociology, Social Work, Political Science, Public Administration, Police Administration, Social & Civic Studies, Population Studies,
- B.Sc. Electronic Science. Eligibility: Higher Secondary Examination with Physics and Mathematics subjicts/3- year diploma holders/Two year Diploma in Teacher education or an eqrivalent examination.
- B.Sc. in Psychology. Eligibility: Pass in 10+2/HSC. Duration: 3 years.
Various other Bsc. Courses, BBA, Bachelor of tamil literature, computers and other MSC, MA courses are available at the university centres. See the latest 2008 information here.