Here are some sample questions for Caterpillar India previous placement test paper.
The questions are from English Verbal and General Awareness, General Knowledge section.
1. Synonyms: pontificate. (Talk in a dogmatic and pompous manner) See more synonyms.
2. Antonyms: loquacious. (Means Full of trivial conversation) See more antonyms for other papers.
3. Analogies question asked was: Whiff: scent Birds: anthropology (doubtful) Generator: Current.
vacilliate :resolution as diobey rder.
4. odd man out
General Awareness Questions:
1. Myopia (a condition which effects eyes)
3. Montagu-chelmsford reforms (historical)
4. Whats the procedure to remove the president of india from office?
5. Whats the minimum age to become a president?
6. Who commands the regional army command?
7. What is the strength of defence personnal ?
8. Which country provides the mirage 2000 aircraft?
9. How wide is the broad gauge?
10. In which year was the export import or Exim bank of India started?
11. What is the percentage of 1 rupee coins in all Indian currency?
12. From which of these commodities does India earn most foreign money – tea, jute, iron ore?
See more sample questions from Caterpillar placement test paper, latest campus recruitment papers here.