Honeywell Placement Paper Pattern:
The written test consists of the following number of multiple choice questions:
1. Quantitative aptitude (30 questions )
2. C language( 30 questions)
There are 10 questions each from OS, networks, microprocessors and DBMS
20 questions are from DBMS cse subject. You can see the sample questions in other papers here.
Honeywell Technical Interview Questions:
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. About your projects.
3. What are storage classes?
4. Write a program to implement static variable.
5. Program for extern variable.
6. What do you understand by OOP?
7. Explain inheritance. Whats the difference between public, private and protected inheritance.
8. Write a program to implement polymorphism.
9. What do you mean by a scheduler.
10. What are the different types of schedulers? Explain the different types of schedulers.
11. wat is difference between preemptive and RR scheduling.
12. What do you mean by memory management.
13. What is segmentation?
14. What is the difference between an array and a linked list. This is a very important question.
15. What is infix, prefix and postfix?
16. Explain stack and its applications.
17. Describe some data structures DS.
18. What is a doubly linked list, queue, circular queue?
19. Explain few points of differentiation between paging and segmentation.