Bajaj Placement Paper technical section questions:
(For Electrical, production, Mechanical engineers)
Here are the sample technical questions:
1. What is the material of Crank Shaft?
2. What is Standard time?
a. normal time minus allowance
b. reliability time
3. Energy stored in the spring when it is fully compressed without any deformation is —–
Answer: Resilience or proof resilience
4. The relation ΔL=PL/AE.
What is ε (strain)? Answer. ε = P/AE
Why is the lower spindle speed useful?
if diameter of w/p is large
when depth of cut is high
6. Which material has high machineability?
7. Which parameters are represented by 24 & 2 in M24X2 ?
Write the equation for kinematic links and pairs?
a. L=2p-3 b. L=2p-4 c. L=3p-5]
Which cycle is the most efficient of these (for the same compression ratio?
a. otto cycle b. diesel cycle
The angle between face of the tool and plane parallel to the base of the tool is called
1. rake angle 2. clearance angle 3. cutting edge angle 4. lip angle
What for are Bevel gears used? Bevel gears are used for transmitting torque between which of the following?
1. Intersecting & coplanar shafts
2. Non-intersecting & non-coplanar shafts
3.Non-parallel & non-coplanar shafts
4. None of the above
Expansion process in Otto cycle lasts from TDC to BDC
The state of a liquid during evaporation is
a. vapour b. steam c. water vapour
Why do we use Throttle valve in steam engines?
control pressure of steam
control volume of steam
control temperature of steam
none of the above
Which type of thread do we use for power transmission in a single direction?
See more latest 2008, 2009 bajaj company sample placement papers for b.tech all branches. See more related bajaj placement paper questions, pattern and sections.