Here are some Teacher – Teaching job interview questions about Personal Qualities. Feel free to see all other sample questions under the “Teacher Interview Questions” Category above.
- Why do you want to be a teacher?
- What do you like the most about teaching?
- What will you do if students complain about another teacher?
- How do you plan to continue your professional growth?
- Tell about your hobbies and interests.
- Do you read any professional journal? Tell me about an article you liked.
- What current trends do you dislike in the public education system?
- How do you think you can contribute to our school?
- Which people have most influenced your life and career?
- Tell me about some of your negative teaching experiences.
- Describe a typical classroom lesson where you are teaching your students.
- How do handle the students having different skills and learning abilities?
- What methods do you employ to motivate students?
- How do you handle the students having behavioral problems?
- How do you handle the students with low attendance?
- Describe some methods successfully used by you for classroom discipline?
- What if the parents behave with you in an unacceptable way?
- How many shows/contests do you think you should attend every semester?
Don’t risk losing the opportunity. Start and finish your teaching job preparations with Teaching Job Interview Secrets Guide