Jobs during the winter holidays are often wanted to round off your income and expand knowledge. If you experience acquired it is useful later on, or will be used to get a full time job, then this job can be seen as an opportunity that you will use in the future.
1. Changes in CV?
In such part time job for Christmas counts more the skills listed in your CV. So your CV should be reorganized in order of relevance and experience your you are seeking. Also, the contents of the letter of intent must be adapted to a seasonal job.
2. Where to find these jobs?
Find those companies who open restaurants or hotels only during winter and always have a seasonal job available. You can search jobs in companies that have the field of customer service:
- Hotels and restaurants;
- Large stores (supermarkets);
- pastrys, pizzerias, fastfoods;
- Networks of distribution and deliveries.
3. Start early.
Since the late autumn you can ask and leave your CV. Also, during the winter holidays the stores will need to supplement their staff. Tell your willingness to take a job at that time and leave your resume with few weeks earlier.
There are agencies that deal with finding and training staff for seasonal jobs. Sign up in advance in several databases. If you have not yet taken the time to find a part time job for Christmas, ask the neighbors or friends. Often employers ”launch such job offers through their friends. Recommendations are important for occasional jobs.
5. In an interview for employment. Dress decently. No need to go dressed in costume for this interview
* Image that is have to transmit is that of a trustable personal;
* Get ready to be flexible about the tasks that you will be entrusted;
* Smile and be enthusiastic! Often seasonal jobs may lead to an offer of permanent work if you do a good impression.