Many candidates who are looking for a job, consider that getting a job is a matter of luck. To be sure you did everything you can to acquire a job we try to organize the search. Here are the steps you need to follow the scheme in search of a job:
1. Transform yourself into a “marketable product”
Job market and your needs:
* Informs you to understand the job market and know what job is wanted and what job suits you;
* Determines what job you are interested and if you’re qualified for it;
* Outlines your career path: it is important for any job to achieve the ultimate aim pursued.
What you offer for the job ?
* Detected quality that apart you from other candidates for the job;
* Creates a list of successes during your studies and experience from previous jobs;
* Determines what skills are transferable from one area to another.
* Determining the types of companies would need you for a specific job;
* Draw up a list of companies which you want to have a job;
* Create an comercial image by:
2. Letter of Intent
Creates a structure based on the following then you build a letter of intent for the job:
* Who are you?
* The interest for the job;
* What can you do for the employer?
Do not forget to give a letter of intent, to use verbs of action and prove that you were informed of the company and job.
* Choose the right format for curriculum vitae;
* Use short sentences and try to have your CV in a clear and concise expression;
* One or two sets examples for each skill in resume, indicating how you acquired it or in what context you used it successfully;
* Attach a letter of recommendation for job.
* CV Builder is very useful for writing a perfect CV.
4. Presentation at a job interview
Preparation is vital to getting any job:
* Read the articles that prepare you for different types of questions and situations;
* Learn more about the company, job, activity and contact person.
* Dress appropriately and be punctual!
Adaptation to “environment”:
* Breathe, relax, smile!
* If the preparation was thoroughly you will know how to introduce yourself , know what you want about your career and the job itself;
* Ask questions at job interview and see if you like the work environment.