There are various ways to tell if someone is lying. Many mind tricks and methods are used by secret agencies and interrogation officers to find the truth. Here are some simple ways by which you can judge whether some one is telling you the truth or not. At the end of this article, there is a reference to a professional guide that teaches exactly how to catch a liar using all those secret mind tricks.
Someone is lying? How to catch him / her?
1. Liars are more likely to touch their lower face. If they are touching the nose, lips or chin, there are chances that the person is being dishonest.
2. Eye movements can tell you whether someone is lying or saying the truth. There is a complete study of the exact eye movements of liars. They usually do not meet your gaze. Many of them hide the truth using certain eye movements. You can read about it in detail in the professional guide referred here.
3. A liar will often start doing something with objects lying around such as pen, notebook or paper weight. If this is so, the individual is very likely to be dishonest.
4. That person will try to avoid your answers. He will try to get defensive.
5. If you try to change the subject quickly, he will be willing to change it. A liar will be eager to change the topic you are talking about. This can be a test.
6. The pupil movement shows signs that the person is lying to you. There is an increase in adrenalin when a person lies. So the pupils will rise. That person will also not stand in front of you, rather he or she will prefer to stand to the side.
There are many other ways by which you can tell whether someone is lying or not. You will be amazed to learn these ways to catch a liar. Read the liars detection guide here.
Easily Tell If Someone is lying to you
These Tricks work for both men and women.
* For females, you can easily catch your boy friend, daughter, husband, son or employee lying using these tactics.
* For males, you can easily catch your girl friend, wife, son, daughter, boss or employee that he or she is lying.