Do you have a broken LCD Screen for your PC / Laptop?
Rather than spending so much money on repairs and not even knowing how your precious monitor is handled, you CAN repair it yourself easily with all the screenshots & instructions provided EVEN IF you DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING about repairs or electronics right now!
I would recommend you to download the lcd screen and complete monitor repair guide using the link above. Read it yourself & repair your monitor quickly. Below are some tips to fix it yourself. I have read the guide myself and now know a lot about repairing my monitor and even the tv screen. I learned a lot of basics in detail. Be assured that it is written by an expert and has complete details / screenshots and instructions so your laptop/monitor will be safe in your own hands rather than giving it away to someone else to repair it. You can download the guide and do it yourself!
Here are some tips to repair an LCD screen yourself:
The most common causes for an LCD monitor to become nonfunctional are a dead bulb or a dead power supply, which often fries the bulb as well. These two malfunctions land thousands of LCD monitors in the trash can every day, but they are not terribly difficult to fix on your own for a whole lot less than the cost of a new monitor. You can learn how to diagnose and correct these problems on your own without spending more than $20.
- Pixels do go wrong. Whenever you see a dot that is either always lit or black, there could be something wrong with the pixel. There are many methods of fixing it. You will learn the details in the guide. I can’t give away all information here. But I’ll explain them a little bit here. Three common methods that help are tapping, pressure and heating methods.
- JScreenFix is a software that helps fix pixels sometimes. Try it first and if it doesn’t work, you can try the other methods. In the pressure method, you have to apply pressure to the faulty pixel using a pointed object. The monitor should be on while doing this.
- In the tapping method, you tap a pixel. The background image must be black. You have to press the pixel using a rounded tip. It involves great care.
- Third common method to repair an LCD screen is the heat method. You just turn on the lcd screen and place it in an enlosed space. The heat can repair the pixels. This method has to be used carefully too.
How to Fix the Pixels in LCD Screen
- The screen get dim whenever the lcd screen bulb is nearing its end. The bulb with the small inverter can be purchased for less than 15 bucks.
- You have two options. Either you can just replace the cold cathode bulb and the small inverter or you can open it up and replace just the bulb. The later option is even cheaper but you need to work more here and exercise some cautions. You have to work safely as poisonous fumes can arise due to presence of mercury.
Replacing Backlight Bulbs for LCD Screen
Download the LCD Repair Guide Now and Learn everything from one of the world’s best Electronics Repair Man with many years of experience.