You Are Here: Home » CDL Test
CDL Test Combination Test Sample Practice Questions
1. You should not back a tractor under a trailer until the whole air system is:
a. Between 60 and 80 psi
b. At normal pressure
c. Bled down to half the maximum pressure
2. There are two things that...
CDL Test Doubles Triples Topic Sample Practice Questions
1. When driving with more than one trailer, which trailer should be the first one behind the tractor?
a. The lightest trailer
b. The heaviest trailer
c. The shortest trailer
d. None of the above
CDL Test Tankers Sample Practice Questions
1. Hauling liquids in tankers requires special care for two reasons. One reason is the ____ center of gravity that tankers have.
2. You should know the outage needed for the liquids...
CDL – Commercial Drivers License Passenger – Subject Test Sample Practice Questions
1. Commercial bus drivers must have a CDL if:
a. They drive a vehicle that has air brakes
b. They drive a vehicle that is designed to carry more than fifteen...
CDL Commercial Drivers License Exam Passenger Test Sample Practice Questions
View CDL Sample Questions 1 – 9
10. If your bus has an emergency exit door, it must:
a. Not have any signs, stickers, or markings anywhere near it
b. Have a red electric...
CDL or Commercial Drivers License Test Sample Practice Questions About Hazardous Materials Topic
1. There are three lists that drivers, shippers and carriers use to find out if a material is regulated as hazardous. Which one of there choices is not one...
CDL Test Air Brake Sample Practice Questions
1. Oil and water usually collect in compressed air tanks. If you do not have an automatic tank drain, when should you drain the air tanks?
a. After every working day.
b. After every four hours of service.
See 1 to 18 CDL Test Sample Practice General Knowledge Questions
19. You are checking your tires for a pre trip inspection. Which of these statements is true?
a. Tires of mismatched sizes should not be used on the same vehicle.
b. Radial and bias-ply...
A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) is required in the United States to operate any type of vehicle with a gross vehicle weight rating (GVWR) of 26,001 lb (11,793 kg) or over including (but not limited to) tow trucks, tractor trailers and buses,...
Here are some important facts about the CDL exam and information about the CDL Practise Test Guide.
The CDL (Commercial Driver’s License) Exam tests your mental abilities and real knowledge about driving commercial vehicles. There are various parts...